Everyone's favorite party food can now be made vegan! This is the ultimate Vegan Artichoke Dip and it's so quick and easy in the air fryer.
Easy Vegan Artichoke Dip
Who doesn't love this warm, cheesy classic? I like to recommend this artichoke dip as one of my favorite transition foods for people who are just starting to give up dairy. I hear it all the time "I can give up meat, but I just can't give up my cheese!" Well, this easy vegan version of America's party dip is a great way to forget it's not dairy. It's rich, creamy, and packed with flavor.
What Ingredients Go Into Vegan Artichoke Dip
With vegan food hitting the mainstream, it is so easy to find all of these ingredients in most supermarkets these days. I've attached the links for online shopping as well:
- Canned Artichokes In Water- don't use the marinated kind, too much vinegar
- Vegan Cream Cheese- this will give it the creamy texture
- Vegan Parmesan Cheese- this adds sharpness and tang
- Vegan Mayonnaise- this will add richness and add to the creamy texture
- Garlic Powder
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Nutritional Yeast- helps give an umami flavor for extra "cheesy" flavor
How To Make Artichoke Dip in the Air Fryer
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a mixing bowl until well combined
- Place the mix into an air fryer baking dish. I especially love this bucket style pot. It's simple and small enough to fit in most air fryers. But it also has a swinging handle so it can stay out of the way while cooking, but makes it easy to pull the hot dish out from the air fryer.
- Start the air fryer on a lower heat and cook for 15 minutes. Then stir, turn the heat up, and cook for another 20 minutes. This will make the top a nice, golden brown.
- Remove the baking dish from the air fryer and serve with your favorite crackers or veggies.
- See the full details of this recipe in the recipe card below
What To Serve With Artichoke Dip
I always like to think of balance when I'm making food. When I have a rich and creamy dish, I like to pair it with fresh and bright dishes like these Tomatoes with Breadcrumb Salsa. Or, for a smokey contrast, try crumbling things like this Sweet Potato Bacon over the top of your dip. And finally, the spicy bite of these Korean BBQ Meatballs is a great combo for bringing out the sharpness of the cheese.
Easy Vegan Artichoke Dip in the Air Fryer
Air Fryer sizes vary, so if you are using a smaller size air fryer, you will want to make this recipe in 2 batches, or cut the recipe in half.
I always recommend using this bucket style air fryer pan. It is small and easily fits in most air fryers. But the most amazing thing is the swinging handle, so that pulling the dish out of the hot air fryer is easy and safe!
- Drain the artichokes and cut into small ½-inch pieces.
- Place the aritchokes in the bowl.
- Add the parmesan,
- Then the cream cheese,
- Then the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and nutritional yeast
- Next add the mayonnaise and stir
- Stir until the mix is one smooth mixture with everything combined. You will see pieces of the artichoke inside.
- Place the mix (or half of the mix if making in batches) in your air fryer baking vessel.
- Place in the air fryer and bake at 300f for 15 minutes.
- Open and stir the dish and replace back in the air fryer.
- Turn the heat up to 340f and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Your dip is ready to go!
- Remove carefully and serve with your favorite crackers or veggies!